- Provide security services at various sites across a defined geographical area as required.
- Protect the customer’s employees, property and other assets in line with the relevant Assignment Instructions and site-specific customer requirements.
- Patrol premises and secure doors, windows, and other entrances.
- Mainly office-based covering CCTV monitoring.
- Managing building access control for staff, visitors and contractors
- Carrying out security patrols and Health & Safety checks
- Monitoring Fire, Security, and Intruder Alarms
- De-activating and activating alarms, and unlocking and locking buildings, rooms, external barriers, and gates to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or hazards are on site.
- Undertaking a range of administrative tasks
8 hours shift
Monday to Friday
Job Category: Security Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swindon