- Provide security services at various sites across a defined geographical area as required.
- Protect the customer’s employees, property, and other assets in line with the relevant Assignment Instructions and site-specific customer requirements.
- Patrol premises and secure doors, windows, and other entrances.
- Mainly office-based covering CCTV monitoring.
- Managing building access control for staff, visitors, and contractors
- Carrying out security patrols and Health & Safety checks
- Monitoring Fire, Security, and Intruder Alarms
- De-activating and activating alarms, and unlocking and locking buildings, rooms, external barriers, and gates to ensure that no unauthorized personnel or hazards are on site.
- Undertaking a range of administrative tasks
- Payrate 11.40/ hr,
- 12 hours Day shifts
- corporate site
- The officer needs to hold the Enhanced DBS certificate (if any officer does not have one, we will apply for the Enhanced DBS certificate on behalf of the officer)
Job Category: Security Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swansea